Improve Your Health
Alleviate back pain & improve range of motion
Exercise & stretch weak, tight, or atrophied muscles
Improve the condition of your skin
Promote tissue regeneration
Reduce scar tissue and stretch marks
Relax & soften injured, tired, & overused muscles
Relieve migraines and headaches pain
Learn more: Benefits of Massage Therapy
Online booking system
New Client Special: Your first massage booked online is just
60 minutes for $65
Prepay or buy gift certificates online:
60 minute massage $80
90 minute massage $115
120 minute massage $150
Massage Therapy in Auburn, CA!
Vicky is the owner and operator of Massage Vida, is a graduate from National Holistic Institute in Sacramento. She customizes her sessions to meet each client’s specific needs. Vicky encourages her clients to integrate massage therapy as a healing practice to achieve mind, body, and soul balance.
With over 1000 hours of education in Western and Eastern massage modalities she provides massages that are customized to achieve the best results for chronic muscle pain relief. Vicky’s clients benefit from her education and experience because she listens, recommends, and delivers the best combination of massage techniques. A customized massage will facilitate body healing and stress relief.
Read more about Vicky here: http://massagevida.com/about-vicky/
Sean was Vicky’s instructor at National Holistic Institute, and he is also who Vicky uses as a massage therapist. Sean received his massage training in Sacramento at Integrative Therapy School, completing the 130-hour Massage Practitioner course in 1994.
Upon graduation from UC Davis in 1996 with a BS in Physiology, he returned to Integrative Therapy School to complete the 500-hour Massage Therapist program. He was was taught at National Holistic Institute and returned to his practice. This program included training in Swedish massage, sports massage, deep tissue massage, shiatsu, acupressure, lymphatic drainage, and ethics.
Sean uses aspects from all of these modalities in his massages. He prides himself on providing a wide array of massage techniques and using his anatomical knowledge to personalize his massages to suit the needs of the individual client. Sean specializes in deep tissue and sports massage combined with the relaxing flow of Swedish massage.
What Our Clients Are Saying About US!
- I've seen both Vicky and Sean and while they are both very different, they are both excellent. I treat my massage as therapy for my autoimmune arthritis and fibromyalgia. Both of them instinctively know my trigger points and work on my most needed areas, always relieving pain and inflammation and I continue improving over the course of the days following my massage. I highly recommend Massage Vida and know with confidence that whether you go to Vicky or Sean you will get an amazing massage tailored to your needs.I treat my massage as therapy for my autoimmune arthritis and fibromyalgia
- So much more than I had expected. Sean is truly a healer. Strong enough to get to deep muscles and knowledgeable enough not to hurt me. I cannot say enough great things about him.Sean is truly a healer
- My first experience at Massage Vida has been with Sean. I had specific problems that I wanted him to address. Because of his experience and knowledge of different types of massage, he has been successful at targeting exactly what my body needs to be pain free. I am a very happy client and highly recommend him as an excellent masseuse.He has been successful at targeting exactly what my body needs to be pain free.
- Vicky does an outstanding job, very relaxing and therapeutic. I will definitely return.I will definitely return.
- Vicky is an incredibly intuitive therapist. Not only does she know her anatomy well, she also knows how to apply her skills into an unforgettable massage experience. Vicky gives a deep massage but sinks in slow enough to allow your body to adjust to the pressure. I truly felt like I could let go of the outside world during my massage session!!I truly felt like I could let go of the outside world during my massage session
- OMGOODNESS! Vicky is amazing! I have never been so relaxed in my entire life. She actually rendered me speachless. The Infrared wrap is amazing! I just want to move it. 🙂The infrared wrap is amazing!
- Vicky was amazing! She was welcoming, explained everything about what she planned to do, and left me feeling like a million bucks in spite of the knot in my shoulder blade that prompted my quick appointment. She expertly worked thru my layers of pain and talked me through breathing appropriately. She made me feel very comfortable in general, and I will be going back over and over!Left me feeling like a million bucks in spite of the knot in my shoulder blade that prompted my quick appointment
- Getting a massage from Vicky is truly a gift. I wish I lived closer, so I could get a massage from her more often. Thanks for the awesome massage! P.S. Book a longer session...it's totally worth the extra money!Book a longer session…it’s totally worth the extra money!
- I tried other massage therapists before visiting Vicky at Massage Vida, and now I don't bother going anywhere else. She has excellent technique, is experienced in many different specialties, and has a special gift of touch that relaxes tight muscles and energizes the whole body. Her energy is calm and warm, the office is very clean and tasteful, and I always leave there with a better sense of well-being. I highly recommend her services to anyone who can benefit from massage therapy. I have already referred a few people to her, and they have also been thrilled with the results.I tried other massage therapists before visiting Vicky at Massage Vida, and now I don’t bother going anywhere else.
- Vicky is excellent at customizing your massage to your specific needs and gives an excellent massage.She is incredibly intuitive to knowing what areas of your body are most in need of attention. She has very skilled hands and I feel comfortable recommending her to anyone who enjoys massage from an expert and I am a lifelong connoisseur and have had many many massages from many different masseuse's and Vicky ranks right up there with the best of the best!I am a lifelong connoisseur and have had many many massages from many different masseuse’s and Vicky ranks right up there with the best of the best!
- Vicky is AMAZING. If I could give her 10 Stars I would. Friendly, attentive and an all around great experience. She understood where my pain was at and made it disappear almost instantly. I would go see Vicky again anytime. She was absoutely wonderful!!Vicky is AMAZING
- The best massage ever!!!The best massage ever!
- Vicky is an amazing Massage Therapist. When I met with her she asked me about my problem areas. I told her about my neck and lower back having issues. She helped get rid of the "pinched nerve feeling when I turn my head" and made my lower back feel way better. I highly recommend visiting Vicky at Massage Vida.She helped get rid of the pinched nerve feeling when I turn my head
- Vicky is awesome. By far the best massage therapist ever!!!Vicky is awesome
- Best massage I have received in years! Vicky was amazing and exactly what I needed after months of neck and shoulder pain from working on a computer 15 hours a day. I will be back soon!I will be back soon!
- I was originally given a gift certificate to Massage Vida as a birthday gift and expected to go one time. I got such a great massage and learned so much from Vicky about my body during that session that I have become a regular client. I suffer from an autoimmune arthritis as well as Fibromyalgia and use massage as therapy, not so much for relaxation (however, it is very relaxing, too). Vicky and Sean always know exactly where my trigger points are and work those areas to decrease pain and inflammation. Vicky is experienced in essential oils, too, and uses different oils depending on my needs that day. I always leave feeling better and the improvement continues over the next several days. Both Vicky and Sean are extremely knowledgeable and skilled and I have recommended them to many people. The certificate was one of the best gifts I have ever received!One of the best presents I’ve ever received!
- Every time I come to see Vicky, she treats me with care and respect. She has some wonderful techniques that helped my back pain I had for weeks. Thank you!Excellent Massage
- I like to spoil myself once a month at Massage Vida. I love the hot stone treatment. Great ambiance and a beautiful location.My weekend retreat
- Vicky provides one of the best deep-tissue massages in the area. She is always attentive to areas that need help My neck and shoulders have never felt this relaxed. Thank you!Wonderful, relaxing